Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Leafs New Rookie

As many of you know, I am a die hard Leafs fan, so it pains me to post this up, but I'm sure you will agree this photo is an absolute classic. After a lot of hockey watching (more on that in the near future) in Canada over the vacation, I am back in Seoul and back to the grind. Checked out an email today from my uncle though that included this quip:
PS: I just was sent a picture from my Toronto office of the new rookie that the Maple leaf's just acquired prior to the trade deadline. It is attached.

I laughed and then cried...

3 comments:

The Goat said...

Probably brought it in to protect that pussy Tucker....

VonJackass said...

Don't call that piece of work "it"...call it "that"

The Goat said...

You need to write something new. I am getting rather sick of looking at that freak when I check in here....