Sunday, September 16, 2007

LVJ Rings the Bell

After digging back in to TOEIC after a couple of years since last dabbling into it, LVJ has made the impossible possible and rung up a perfect 990 score. Great great.

Lessons to be learned from this:
1) Studying actually works
2) The old "I didn't hear / understand you" excuse is out the window.
3) Listening to me rattle on about a bunch of bullshit eventually pays off. (in fact, I can't take any credit for her score...unless there were questions about darts, hockey, Saskatchewan or cuts of meat.)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bitter-sweet feelings on how I could not use my favorite I didn't hear/understand line, dang it.

It was one of the most exciting moments in my life, though!!!!

I just can't thank you enough for enabling me to get the perfect score by ur constant complaining on oh-so-deserved-to-be-kicked-off things. : P...

No, really, it wouldn't have been possible without you.
Greatest thanks to the kitty pod!♡

Keel said...

Hey LVJ

A HUGE CONGRATS on the 990. Nice work. Now, just remember never to take it again - haha. So, is the celebration bash going to be at the Hyatt or the Westin?

The Goat said...

LVJ,

Don't listen to the jackass...you can still use those lines. He and I both know that there is very little correlation between TOEIC scores and communicative competence.

The Goat said...

ps...awesome job!