Wednesday, August 29, 2007

He's a brainiac, brainiac on the floor!





...Click here for one of the most entertaining articles ever written. The frightening thing is that this guy's opinion is not unique. Scary scary stuff.

Here is a little taste of what Hanmi Semiconductor Chairman Kwak Noh Kwon has to offer:

"While I was traveling around the world conducting semiconductor business for over 40 years, I realized Koreans are the smartest, most sophisticated and best educated people."

Holy Fuck.

I am proud to say that after living here for 8 years, I have absorbed as much of the "genius vibe" as I can handle. A simple foreigner can not understand the complexities of the clever and cunning ajoshi, but I gave it my best...and that's all a poor rube can do.

5 comments:

Keel said...

This was my favorite comment from the article,

"But what I am sure of is that if we rule the semicon industry, we can rule the world, just like human's brain rules the whole body."

All I can say to that is, if, Koreans end up ruling the WHOLE world, I'M MOVING.

The Goat said...

It won't matter where you move...they will rule the world! There is not escape from the vastly superior!

I love the logic...if we can rule the semicon industry, it only goes to follow that we can rule the world. Riiiiiight.

I remember OhNohRho! stating something similar not too long ago...we make good tv's and handphones - I don't see why we can't control our forces (or something like that)

But I am sure that we will never understand since we are not Korean.

Anonymous said...

Bullshit, the pathetic Koreans cannot even rule the fuckin' Taliban for crissakes.

Or maybe cowardice in the face of adversaries is part of the Korean genius that my puny brain is incapable of understanding.

By the way, I'm not talking about all Koreans, just dweebs like the one you quoted. 'Cause the women here are f'n fine and they can rule me any time they want.

John

VonJackass said...

So true, so true John
I think that in the Land of the Morning Bongo truck, the expression "No money changed hands" actually means "A lot of money changed hands, but by the time the public figures out how much, those responsible will be living in L.A. Korea Town and will be long forgotten...we will then make some low level hack a patsy to take the fall and carry on with our heads up our ass as usual."

The Goat said...

This does nothing but emphasize the importance of correct punctuation. I do believe that it should have read

"No. Money changed hands."

Just a simple mistake is all.