Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Banking Magic


Ohhh the bank...always full of wonder. I always get the feeling that no matter what I am doing in the bank, the teller reacts like it has never been done before, and then proceeds to phone 9 other people in the building to see if it is indeed possible. There is a lot of head scratching and breathing through the teeth until finally money goes where it should and I am on my way...usually wondering if I have just deposited money, or in fact I have donated to the bank employee Christmas fund.

There is always that one trusty employee though that a guy has been to a few times and seems to get the hang of the forms and number crunching involved, and I try to stay loyal to that clerk...however, in this age of MBA's, some flea bag manager usually rotates the staff in the following order (which "
Wharton Hyundai Ivy Princeton Yale Business College of Korea" has richly instilled in graduates in their "Secret American Business Tactics" class since 2005):
teller to loans officer to security guard to washroom cleaner to pamphlet straightener to fund manager, and then back again. Thus, the average bank customer has a better chance of playing pick up sticks with his anus than drawing a teller that actually knows what is going on.

1 comment:

The Goat said...

What is this "teller" thing you speak of.