Thursday, November 16, 2006

Well, I don't really want to get all political on here, but this is a little something that I read as I linked along several blogs which eventually brought me to wikipedia (ahhh, you know how that goes...next thing you know, 3 hours have gone by!)

"His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

Any guesses who the "His" in the first sentence refers to? Roh? KJI?

Find the answer here! And don't blame me if your whole work day is then
shot from surfing through wikipedia for hours...

No comments: