Saturday, February 03, 2007

Proposal...in the books

I got my research proposal finished up last night. As these things go, I felt both a great sense of relief that it was done, but also a tingling of anxiety that some professor is going to look at it and expose me for my half-assery and extreme bullshitting. The way I see it though, nobody seems to know what the hell is going on, so it comes down to the old adage, "You pay your money, you take your chances."

On a linguistic note...
If you believe in words and weird graphic interpretations of words, children, like your Uncle VonJackass does, be sure to check out this link to some new fangled dictionary that I thought was pretty cool in a nerdy sort of way.

Visuwords Website - the online graphical dictionary




1 comment:

VonJackass said...

cripes...I guess I should have used that bad boy to look up the word "newfangled" in there before I posted, as I just discovered that it is one word, not two. Dictionaries...is there anything they can't do?