Saturday, March 10, 2007

Gary the No Trash Cougar

School is back in session and it is great to see all the kids in my neighbourhood heading off to their newly built school with it's freshly manicured dust and brick playground. (I would take a picture, but it seems rainy and chilly outside and I am too lazy to bother)
At first the new school was driving me absolutely insane with its annoying music blasting every morning, like an audio bat signal alerting the good children of nogosan-dong (and probably most of Mapo-gu) that it was time to go to school. I must've not been the only one annoyed, as the music has since stopped. One of the more vexing things about the kids though is that they seem to take a lot of pride in littering, so I thought that I would steal a page out of the old Peter Griffin scrap book and make an appearance as "Gary the No Trash Cougar" to teach the kids to start giving a larbage.


No comments: