Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Update - Long time in the words

A whirlwind couple of days. Not that much blogerific material that is worthwhile, but here it goes:
  • you can get a quick darts update over at the Goat's blog if you care/dare. In brief, we won...struggled but won. I played like a clown, but hey, it beats working on a Monday night, so I will try to "keep it positive" as a wise woman once told me.
  • Check out the sidebar for a new addition: "Keel" The Bearded Wonder is posting up his book as it unfolds from his mind. Interesting story and great concept for publishing (posting??) a book I think. I rarely read a fiction novel, so I think making it part of my daily web surfing routine suits me perfectly.
  • For the Freudians out there, here are a couple of dreams I had...let me know what you determine them to mean...
    1) I was suntanning in a lounge chair in a back yard of some sort and as I looked up, I saw a UFO. I was so happy to have finally seen one (not that I look for them or have any kind of general interest in them in particular, but I was really happy in my dream).There were 2 of them and they looked like clear saucers. As they got closer though, I noticed that they were attached with a kind of invisible rope or string...then one hit me in the forehead, then the other came crashing to the ground a second later. As I looked closely at them, they turned out to be clear or invisible mini soccer balls that had weather reading equipment in them.
    2) My cat was playing with a gun on the floor of the living room, and for some reason I thought that she was sick and trying to kill herself. Lady VJ was here and I told her to look away because Kitty had to be put down because of her bad health. I shot Kitty with the gun, but the bullets were too weak and she was just laying on the floor gasping. I was freaking out and crying and telling LVJ "Don't look at her! Don't look! Look away!"
  • You may have determined that I am nuts and have stopped reading already, if so




  • Since you are so nosy and keep reading, I feel obligated to lay out some kind of juicy gossip to keep you coming back. In case you missed it, the following conspiracy theories have now been confirmed: Spam luncheon meat is actually made of pink erasers; If you drop 7 mentos mints into a pint of beer, sea monkeys swarm around and although they are delicious, they attack your gums while you sleep, resulting in gingivitis; The movie "Ghostbusters" was based on a diary found in the bottle that Genie lived in in "I Dream of Genie"; Walmart Drycleaners in Spokane, Washington have been injecting collars and seems with botox to make them extra sharp and edgy, thus driving several mom and pop dry cleaning operations out of business; Jaimie Foxx has married himself in a small civil ceremony in Puerto Vallarta

3 comments:

The Goat said...

Hmmm...that may just explain why you guys lost last week.

Can't hit a paralyzed kitten point blank with a shotgun...how the hell are you supposed to double out from 7'9"1/4 (or less if you cheat)?

The Goat said...

John,
LOL at that!

I was getting kind of tired of "I couldn't hit a cows ass with a shovel" so that fills the void nicely!

And your secret is safe with me....

Keel said...

Well, seeing UFOs and then getting in the face with plates, I take that as something slapping you in the face for needing a change in life or maybe location. Time to start planning on going somewhere beautiful, and where the scenery is nice as well - ha. I forsee a darts bar in the near future. WHat do you think?